codefund.com
Browsing Category

Business & Finance

How to Compare Credit Reporting Companies

Credit reporting companies, also known as credit bureaus, are storehouses for consumer credit history. Throughout the United States, there are more than 1,000 local and regional credit reporting companies, but the majority are under contract or owned outright by three primary national credit bureaus

Short Term Health Insurance: Insure Your Future

It is a common saying that health is wealth”. It is very significant for any person to make an insurance strategy to guard this wealth. No one can give ensure that he will never face any crisis regarding health related issues in distant future. So it is better to protect the precious we

Best Blog Tools - Different Basic Tools to Maintain Your Blog

With the help of different blog tools, setting up your own blog is now a fairly simple task. Blog sites and other websites are now offering a variety of tools and accessories available to bloggers. Most of these tools and accessories need only the basic knowledge of using a web browser, but other to

How to avoid financial ruin

The median disposable (after tax) income of the American family is $40,500. According the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the average American spends 94% of their disposable income. The remaining 6% is saved, which is about ...

Blogging Tips - How to Be a Better Blogger and Build a Better Blog

With millions of blogs on the Internet, it is easy to go unnoticed. If you are to start a blog and then abandon it a few weeks from now, this article is not for you. If you are serious into blogging, you can get tips to build a better blog and become a better blogger yourself in your journey.

BLUE WATER MAGAZINE

There was war, war in the heart of Men, war against 'Lust' and 'Love' we saw that, then we came up with the name 'Blue' we used our senses to observe what is happening around us, and then we realized

How to Invest in Canadian Oil

Canada produces 3.35 million barrels of oil per day (bbl/d), ninety-nine percent of which is exported to the United States. Newly-developed oil supplies, efficient production techniques and more pipeline infrastructure will increase Canada's ability to meet U.S. demand, making Canadian oil an ideal

How to Deal With Tax Problems Without Losing Sleep

If you're dealing with tax problems right now, you're just one of millions of Americans who are losing sleep because of IRS issues. These issues can be as mild as, let's say, a bundle of taxes that are so difficult to file, or as serious as a back tax audit from the IRS. Did you know

Offshore Strategy For An Economy In Flux

Today's economy is effecting every sector of business, but I found an offshore model that survives the terrible economy, while giving me the edge in agile software development. Nearshoring is an offshore model that refers to off-site/off-shore workers in a similar time zone, like Costa Rica, th

Merchant Account Credit Card Processing

How much do you really know about Merchant Account Credit Card Processing? If youre like most new business owners today, you may have very little information about this valuable e-commerce service.