How to Earn Money Online With Proofs
- 1). Build a website. There are many online companies that offer free website-building tools you can use to create your own professional-looking website even without having technical website-building skills. Visit websites such as Webs or Weebly and create an eye-catching website for free.
- 2). Create content for your website. Write short articles on topics you know a lot about or enjoy participating in (your niche area) from travel advice tips to best cooking practices to include in your website. Share the information, pictures, videos and photos relating to your niche area in your website to build an audience and gain a steady number of visitors to your site every day. You may also use sites like Yahoo Buzz to find out what topics are popular and write on them, to try to bring more traffic to your site.
- 3). Promote your website. Purchase pay-per-click search engine text/word ads, such as Google AD Word or Yahoo Sponsored Search. Search engine text/word ads display short messages that point to your website along with search engine results. You pay a certain amount every time someone clicks on the link. Also include links to your website on social media websites like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter.
- 4). Enroll with a pay-per-click program such as Google AdSense or Adbrite and acquire a code for your website. The code will enable ads relevant to your website content to be displayed on the pages of your website. You will earn a certain amount every time someone clicks on the ads.
- 5). Sell products on your website. Join an affiliate program to sell or promote another merchant's products for a commission. Choose an affiliate product to sell from affiliate networks like Clickbank, Click2Sell or PayDotCom. Get the affiliate link associated with the product and insert the link in your website. Each time someone follows the link and purchases the product, you will earn a certain amount. Sell your own products by listing the products on your site and setting up a payment method, such as PayPal, for accepting online payments.