Cheap All-Inclusive Mexico Vacations
- A beautiful Mexican beachmexico image by TEMISTOCLE LUCARELLI from Fotolia.com
If you're looking for an inexpensive and worry-free vacation, Mexico is one of the best destinations in the world. There are all-inclusive resorts in every major resort city in the country and many of them offer unbelievable deals. Whether you want to party all night in Cancun or relax on the beach in Cabo San Lucas, there are great bargains to be found.
Barcelo Costa - Cancun
- If Cancun is your desired destination, consider the Barcelo Costa, a four-star all-inclusive resort located in the magnificent Playa Linda area of the resort town. While the discount offers change from month to month, they have been known to offer deep discounts on their rooms on such sites as Expedia. The hotel is perfectly situated near golf courses and shopping strips and only 5 kilometers from the center of the city with its pounding nightclubs. To keep the costs down, ask about one of the deluxe rooms with either a king size bed or a pair of doubles.
Restaurant options include the the Don Quijote Restaurant serving Spanish specialties and La Claraboya Restaurant serving international cuisine. Other amenities and activities include an aquatic activity center, a giant swimming pool, children's clubs and a fully equipped gym.
Barcelo Costa Cancun All Inclusive
Boulevard Kukulcan km. 4.5
Lote D7 5 Zona Hotelera
Quintana Roo, Cancun 77500,
Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach Resort - Puerto Vallarta
- Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach Resort is a large all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta divided into two sections - one for families and one for adults. It offers some of the best prices for vacations in all of Puerto Vallarta. The meal options include dining at two casual buffet restaurants that offer theme nights that include Mexican, Asian, Italian and seafood cuisines. Resort activities include kayaking, snorkeling, two tennis courts, introductory scuba-diving lesson in the pool, yoga, dance classes and cooking classes.
Plaza Pelicanos Grand Beach Resort
Calle Diego Rivera 120
Zona Hotelera "Las Glorias"
Puerto Vallarta 48300
Royal Solaris Los Cabos & Spa - Los Cabos
- Finding a cheap all-inclusive resort in Los Cabos can be a bit difficult as the hotels in the Baja Californian city tend to be a bit pricier than other Mexican cities. Solaris Los Cabos & Spa, though, offers solid discounts on its hotel packages from time to time throughout the year. The hotel offers a number of super saver rooms and kids stay for free. The 400-room resort offers five restaurants and three bars as well as a kids' water park and a full slate of sports and activities.
Solaris Los Cabos & Spa
Boulevard San Jose
Campo de Golf
San Jose del Cabo 23410
Riu Lupita - Playa Del Carmen
- If you are looking for an escape to the Mayan Rivera, the Riu Lupita is probably one of the best all-inclusive hotel deals in all of Mexico. This family-friendly resort offers 300 rooms in villa-style buildings that are ringed by a golf course and a view of the jungle. The hotel is within 3 kilometers of the Xcaret theme park, a well-known amusement destination for kids. Hotel amenities include two pools, windsurfing, catamarans, kayaks, sailing, tennis, volleyball and basketball.
Lote Hotelero No. 1
Playa del Carmen 77710