How to Dry Blanched Okra
- 1). Apply foundation to your lips and allow it to dry for a minute. The foundation fills in the tiny creases around your lips where the lipstick will likely seep.
- 2). Follow up with a light application of translucent face powder.
- 3). Line your lips with a lip liner. This not only outlines the shape of your lips but creates a border to keep the color right on your lips, where it should be.
- 4). Fill in the outline with the lipstick color, either using a makeup brush or directly applying the lipstick.
- 5). Allow the color to set for a few moments and then lightly powder your lips to seal in the color.
- 6). Touch up your lips with lip liner and lipstick throughout the day. If the lipstick bleeds, remove it with a moistened cotton swab and reapply the foundation, powder, liner and lipstick.