How to Send Photos to Twitter
- 1). Visit TwitPic, Screen Tweet or Tweet Photo (see "Resources"). These sites allow you to send photos to Twitter.
- 2). Click on "Sign In" or "Sign in with Twitter."
- 3). Enter your Twitter user name and password, and hit "Enter."
- 4). Click the "Choose File," "Browse" or "Post" button (depending on the website you're using).
- 5). Locate and select the photo you want to send to Twitter from your computer.
- 6). Add a message with your photo if you want to.
- 7). Click the "Upload" button. Your photo will be sent to your Twitter account and will be visible to all your friends.