7 Infused Water Recipes That Will Make Your H20 Much Tastier and Even Healthier
- 1). Go to the AT&T Wireless Activation web page.
- 2). Click the "Pay As You Go" button, then click the "Next" button.
- 3). Enter you GoPhone's SIM card number, then click "Continue." The SIM card number is found on the credit card-sized plastic card that comes with the phone.
- 4). Click the "Add to Cart" button next to your desired minute plan, then click the "Checkout" button.
- 5). Enter the payment information, then click the "Pay Now" button.
- 6). Remove the back cover from the GoPhone, then remove the battery to expose the SIM card slot underneath.
- 7). Insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot in the back of the phone, aligning the metal contacts on the card with the metal contacts inside the slot.
- 8). Replace the phone battery and the back cover, then turn the GoPhone on. When the phone turns on it will be connected the service.