How to Take a Window Off a 1994 Firebird
- 1). Open up the door of your Firebird which contains the window which you are looking to remove.
- 2). Locate the screws which hold the door panel to the inside of the door. Use a phillips-head screwdriver to remove all of the mounting screws. Lift the door panel away from the door.
- 3). Remove the speakers fixed to the inside of the door. Remove the mounting screws which hold them in place. Unhook the electrical wiring from the rear and lift from the door.
- 4). Lower the window regulator to its lowest possible position within the door frame. Use a wrench to remove the bolts with connect the window to the window regulator.
- 5). Carefully lift the window pane from the door frame. Take care when removing the window to ensure you do not cut your hands on the glass or damage any of the paintwork on your Firebird.