How to Import Contacts to a LG ENV3
- 1). Hold down the power button to turn on your phone. Enter the PIN code if prompted and wait for it to fully load.
- 2). Press "Menu" and open "Settings and Tools."
- 3). Open "Bluetooth Menu," scroll to "Turn On" and press select.
- 4). Open the contact list on the other phone, scroll down to a contact you wish to send and press "Options."
- 5). Select "Send - "Via Bluetooth." Wait for the list of Bluetooth devices in the area to load, then select your LG enV3 from the list.
- 6). Accept the connection on your LG and the contact will be sent. Click save to save it to your phone book.