Hemp Oil Benefits
- The benefits of hemp oil."pink" is Copyrighted by Flickr user: "th?R under the Creative Commons Attribution license.
Body Care Products
- Hemp oil that is refined has beneficial properties that are used in skin and body products. Hemp oil is an additive to lotions and face creams. It is used in soaps and shampoos.
- There are industrial benefits of hemp oil. Hemp oil is used in paint, ink and lubricants.
- There are nutritional benefits to hemp oil. The ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 (which are essential fatty acids) matches the balance that is necessary for a healthy body.
- Research is underway to utilize hemp oil more widely as a bio-fuel. Research in this arena has been ongoing for a number of years.
- A common misconception is hemp oil contains THC, the psychoactive element of marijuana. There is no THC in hemp seed and only a trace amount in hemp oil--less than 1/10 of 1 percent.