Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
Thanks to Sarah for posting this recipe for Rhubarb Upside-Down Cake.
All About Upside Cake
Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes
Upside-Down Apple Cake
German Upside Down Cake
- 5 cups cut fresh or frozen rhubarb (1/2 inch pieces), thawed and drained
- 1 package (6 oz.) strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package (18 1/4 oz.) white or yellow cake mix
- Whipped topping, optional
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12-16 servings
PreparationPlace rhubarb in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Sprinkle with the gelatin, sugar, and marshmallows. Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour batter over marshmallows. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; invert cake onto a serving plate. Serve with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.