How to Watch Netflix Movies on TV
- 1). Sign up for a Netflix subscription if you don't already have one. You must have an account to use Netflix instant movie access.
- 2). Set up a Netflix ready device. Chances are you already own one of these devices. They include the Wii, XBOX 360, PS3, Internet connected Blu-Ray players, streaming players, Internet connected HD televisions or digital video recorders.
- 3). Connect your Netflix ready device to the Internet with an ethernet cable. If you have a wireless router already set up, this is not necessary. The router will transmit the information to the device without any cables.
- 4). Sign in to your Netflix account and select the movie or television show you would like to watch. The tricky part is that not all Netflix movies and television shows are available to watch without a disc. You must locate the movies and shows that have a plus sign next to them. This means that that movie or show is available for immediate viewing.
- 5). Turn on your television and then your Netflix ready device. You will be able to choose your movie from the menu on your Netflix ready device. Once you choose it, it will begin playing on your television.