How to Decorate Wedding Bells
- 1). Select a stencil in a decorative form, such as a heart or bow.
- 2). Place the stencil over the front of the wedding bell.
- 3). Dip a small paintbrush into some acrylic craft paint in one of the wedding's signature colors. Fill in the stencil with paint.
- 4). Allow the paint to dry completely for five to ten minutes, while painting the second bell of the set to match.
- 5). Select fabric with which to tie the wedding bells together. Common fabric choices include ribbon and lace.
- 6). Use scissors to cut the ribbon to six inches long.
- 7). Weave the ribbon through the loop at the top of one wedding bell, and then through the second bell.
- 8). Tie the ribbon together to form a loop, making a bow at the top.
- 9). Repeat steps until all wedding bells match, or select varying stencils for each set.