How to Put Essential Oils in Crane Humidifiers
- 1). Unplug the Crane humidifier if it is plugged in. Always do this before you fill up your water tank.
- 2). Remove the water tank from the unit and flip it over to reveal the water tank cap. Remove the cap.
- 3). Fill the water tank with distilled water. Crane does not recommend using tap water, especially if you have hard water. Leave a little bit of air space at the top.
- 4). Put nine drops of eucalyptus essential oil in the water tank. According to Sweet Additions, eucalyptus essential oil is used for chest congestion, relief from sinuses, asthma, sore throats and even various skin conditions.
- 5). Screw the lid back on and flip the water tank right side up again. Set it back on the body of the humidifier.
- 6). Plug the Crane humidifier in, and switch the on/off button to on.