How to Use A Pennytalk Calling Card on the Internet
Getting Your PennyTalk Card on the Internet
- 1). Look up the PennyTalk -per-minute rate for the area you plan to call. PennyTalk's rates are typically competitive, but you should always comparison shop before committing to purchase a card on the Internet.
- 2). Create a PennyTalk account. This is done on the Internet, and you will be asked to provide your name, postal address, email address, phone number and payment information. PennyTalk accepts payment via credit card or PayPal. The phone number you provide will become your account number.
- 3). Select the amount of money you wish to place on your card via the Internet. Your options will be $25, $50 or $100. You will be able to use the PennyTalk to add more funds to your account later.
- 4). Indicate whether you want your card to be automatically recharged when your balance falls below a certain amount. This option is marked "yes" as a default, so if you don't want to be automatically billed, be sure to uncheck the box before submitting your application.
- 5). Make a note of your account number and the Personal Identification Number (PIN) that you will be provided when the PennyTalk website processes your order. You will need this information when making telephone calls.
- 6). Start making calls. Simply dial 877-PENNY-25 from anywhere in the United States or Canada. At the prompt, dial your 10-digit account number, then enter your four-digit PIN. Then, dial 1 plus the area code plus the phone number for U.S. or Canadian numbers. For other international calls, dial 011 plus the country code plus the city code, and then the local number.