How to Burn Movies on a MacBook
Non-DRM Protected Movie Files
- 1). Click on the "Finder" icon in the Mac OS X screen. Begin typing in the name of the movie or movie file you want to burn.
- 2). Right-click on the file and select "Burn to disc." Insert a blank DVD-R in the DVD drive when prompted.
- 3). Click "OK" to proceed. If prompted, select the burn speeds, which by default are set to the fastest settings. Click on "Burn" and wait for the progress bar to disappear before ejecting the DVD.
DRM Movie Files
- 1). Open iTunes and click on "File," followed by "New Playlist." Use the movie title as the playlist name.
- 2). Click on the "Music" item under "Library" in the left side of iTunes and find the movie file you want to burn. Right-click on it and select "Add to Playlist." Select the newly created playlist.
- 3). Click on "Playlists" in the left side menu and click on the playlist you just created. Insert a blank DVD-R into the DVD drive and click on "Burn" in the lower right corner of iTunes to burn the DVD on your MacBook.