How to Modify PPS Files
- 1). Open Microsoft PowerPoint. Click "File," choose "Open" and select the PPS file you wish to edit. Press "OK."
- 2). Double-click on text in the document and edit it. Use the tools in the toolbar and change colors, add shapes and insert other elements.
- 3). Test the slide show once you've edited it. Click "Slide Show" and select "Test Slide Show." Make sure the presentation works properly before saving it.
- 4). Press "File" and choose "Save." Click the "Format" tab and press the "Expand" button. Select "PowerPoint 2004-2007 PPS" from the list of choices.
- 5). Choose a place on your computer to save your file. Name the file and press the "Save" button when you're finished.