How to Bring Back the Shine in Laminate Floors
- 1). Combine the vinegar, alcohol and water with a splash of dish soap in a large bucket. Mix well.
- 2). Clean the floors to remove any debris. Vacuum or sweep the entire area.
- 3). Test the solution on a small area of the laminate flooring, preferably in a less-visible area. Testing the solution will make sure it will not damage the color of your laminate. Let the test solution sit for 10 minutes, and check.
- 4). Mop the rest of the solution over the entire floor.
- 5). Allow the solution to sit and dry for at least 20 minutes. Reapply, if needed.